A special panel discussion of Hollywood’s blockbuster film Interstellar featuring researchers from MIT and Harvard.
Event hosted on November 14th, 2014 by MIT Sloan’s Astronautics and Space Industry Club (ASIC) and The MIT Sloan Entertainment, Media & Sports clubs.
– Zach Berta-Thompson: Torres Fellow for Exoplanetary Research at The MIT Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research. http://space.mit.edu/~zkbt/
– Sarah Rugheimer: Doctorate Student at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~srugheim…
– Julian Sonner: Researcher at the MIT Center for Theoretical Physics. http://www.wired.com/2013/12/wormhole…
– Lia Corrales: Postdoctoral Fellow at The MIT Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research http://liacorrales.weebly.com/
– Moderated by George Musser: Contributing Editor to Scientific American, author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to String Theory and a Knight Science Journalism Fellow at MIT
Image credit: Paramount Pictures / Warner Bros. Pictures